All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionSo Dickens introduced his reader to his writings on Italy. As a popular author, Dickens sought to acquaint his readers with extraordinary and alien topics, be they of human interaction or foreign climes. His travels took him to Italy, America, France, Switzerland, and extensively within the United Kingdom. This volume presents a variety of key excerpts and essays written by Dickens on the virtues and follies of travel, and the wondrous diversity to be found by journeying within England. As a writer who strongly believed in tangible locations and thorough kwledge of fictional surroundings, Dickens' thoughts on travel provide an insight into the landscape of his vels.
- Author BiographyCharles Dickens is one of England's most important literary figures. His works enjoyed enormous success in his day and are still regarded as among the most popular and widely read classics of all time.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherHesperus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- Series TitleOn
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHesperus Press Ltd
- Weight132 g
- Width129 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.