All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor X and his dog, Y, teach kids how to count exponentially by powers of 10 (1, 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000, etc.), beginning at 1 and working all the way up to a googol (a 1 followed by 100 zeros) and beyond. Children fascinated by large numbers will be amazed how quickly they can count to really BIG numbers, and they ll also find answers to questions like What comes after a trillion? or What s the biggest number in the world? Real-life examples provide plenty of fun facts, such as how much popcorn Americans eat in one year, or how many hairs are on a square inch of a person s head. Along with the fun comes some powerful learning, as this unique counting book helps kids understand our number system, which is based on multiples of 10.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Schwartz is the author of How Much Is a Million? and If You Made a Million.
- Author(s)Schawartz David M
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width279 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.