Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Chinese New Year, Peichi's favorite holiday! And this year, she's psyched about sharing it with her best friends. But when Peichi blows off her schoolwork because of the celebrations, she is grounded by Dish. And when the other girls come down with the flu, they have to put their business on the back burner--and risk losing customers. How can the Chef Girls keep Dish running smoothly when so much is going wrong?
- Author BiographyDiane Muldrow grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She later attended Ohio University, here she earned a Bachelor Degree in Magazine Journalism and a Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts: Dance. After her graduation, Diane moved to New York. She spent several years performing as an actress and dancer in New York's downtown avant-garde performance scene. She also danced in a performance at Lincoln Center's Alice Tully Hall and had her own one-woman shows. Diane has also had a successful career in publishing, both as an editor and as an author. She has written over 100 books for children. Diane lives in Brooklyn, New York, where she enjoys trying new recipes and eating in local restaurants.
- Author(s)Diane Muldrow
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleDish (Grosset & Dunlop)
- Series Part/Volume Number06
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width134 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.