All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Poirier reveals an exceptional skill at bringing to life the people with whom he lives and the land he inhabits and loves. In five stories and one vella, readers escape the city, live in the wilds, and experience the challenges of nature, including human nature, in all its complexity. Be it love lost on a cae trip; conflicting values and naked conflict between natives and newcomers; the dangers, excitement, and solitude of winter traveling and camping with dogsleds; or the barroom and prison enforcer straight out of a Johnny Cash song, Poirier writes brilliantly about what he kws best.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Poirier runs a wild animal rehabilitation center and is a former high school mathematics teacher. He lives in Maniwaki, Quebec.
- Author(s)Robert A. Poirier
- PublisherBaraka Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBaraka Books
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.