All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.31Trending at AU $38.63
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $35.76
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.00
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.24
- AU $16.29Trending at AU $24.27
- AU $11.30Trending at AU $13.77
About this product
- DescriptionAlison Levine is a high altitude mountaineer and polar explorer. Born with a heart-condition that has resulted in three separate surgical procedures, she is one of those rare people who confront life head-up. The result is this book, which details her experiences scaling the world's tallest mountain peaks to hiking across the frozen climes of the North and South Poles. When t out on the trail, she teaches leadership skills to West Point cadets, and is also the leading motivational speaker for Keppler's, one of the nation's top speakers' bureaus. She did more than 100 major corporate events last year for Keppler's, and Alison expects that number will only rise when her book comes out. Each chapter details a particular adventure from her travels, along with precise leadership skill prescriptive takeaways.
- Author BiographyAlison Levine has an MBA from Duke University, and serves on the board of Coach K/Fuqua Business School at Duke. She lives in the San Francisco area.
- Author(s)Alison Levine
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight180 g
- Width133 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Read byAlison Levine
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time480
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.