All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collage in essays about the kind of life I found worth living so far, writes author Stephen J. Bodio. On the Edge of the Wild is a stunning collection that shares Bodio's love for the country, wilderness, literature, and much more. With compelling stories about moving to Montana, treasured shotguns, and his absolute love of cooking, readers will be hooked by the beautiful way in which Bodio shares his feelings about life and the outdoors. The thought-provoking essays in On the Edge of the Wild will appeal to those who enjoy living off the land as well as those who appreciate the detail and way that Bodio paints a picture of his travels. The incredible array of stories shows the deep appreciation and respect that he has for nature, including the wonderful animals that grace his presence. From dogs to falcons, the love shared by this naturalist will be something that readers treasure and hope to one day be able to share through experiences similar to the ones Bodio has lived.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Bodio is a renowned writer and naturalist. His articles have appeared in magazines such as Sports Afield and Smithsonian, and he is the author of several books, including Querencia and Aloft. He currently divides his time between New Mexico and Bozeman, Montana.
- Author(s)Stephen Bodio
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Introduction byPaula Young Lee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.