All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important early Heidegger text sheds new light on his later focus on language.
- Author BiographyWanda Torres Gregory is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Simmons College and the coeditor (with Donna Giancola) of World Ethics. Yvonne Unna is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Seton Hall University.
- Author(s)Martin Heidegger
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width150 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Translated byWanda Torres Gregory,Yvonne Unna
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.