All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionA bumper bind-up of farm stories from much-loved children's author Enid Blyton. Benjy, Penny, Rory and Sheila are staying with their aunt and uncle at Cherry Tree Farm. They feed the animals, explore the countryside and hunt for the mysterious Tammylan, who lives in the woods - and you can be sure that they get into mischief along the way...This bumper volume collects Children of Cherry-Tree Farm, The Children of Willow Farm and More Adventures at Willow Farm. Short chapters and beautiful illustrations make On the Farm perfect bedtime reading for children aged six and upwards. A richly stalgic offering for grandparents and parents to share with the next generation of Blyton fans. Enid Blyton is arguably the most famous children's author of all time, thanks to series such as The Wishing-Chair, The Faraway Tree-, The Mysteries, The Famous Five and The Secret Seven. Enid takes her place alongside Roald Dahl, Beatrix Potter, and A. A. Milne as one of Britain's true heritage children's authors. 'Her books were terrific page-turners in the way others were' - Michael Morpurgo, author of War Horse.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton is one of the best-loved children's authors with over 700 titles published. Aged 27, Enid married Hugh Pollock and moved to London. They had two children, and soon afterwards Enid wrote her first novel, The Adventures of the Wishing-Chair. Throughout the 40s and 50s, Enid wrote books at a colossal pace: adventure stories, mysteries, magical stories, farming stories, stories for younger children, and best-selling series like Malory Towers and Amelia Jane. She is the author of The Famous Five series, The Secret Seven series, The Wishing Chair series, Malory Towers, St Clare's, The Magic Faraway Tree series, Amelia Jane stories and many more! Enid died in 1963. Her stories remain timeless classics, adored throughout the world.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Weight381 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.