All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionUnless you're familiar with the sport, you're probably intimidated! This practical book helps you get your child off to a positive start. It answers your questions, helps you avoid common pitfalls, shows you how to get your child into the saddle without saddling yourself with debt, and helps you ensure that your child has a rewarding, enjoyable experience. It takes you step by step from the initial get acquainted period through decisions and purchases you need to make as your child progresses, covering: * Sampling the sport, including package deals that give your child exposure without necessitating a commitment * Choosing a stable, riding style, instructor, and course of lessons * Comparison shopping to save on equipment and apparel * Proceeding through more advanced training * Participating in horse shows or other competitions * Buying a horse (or t) On the Fence gives you the inside scoop on how to help your child get started and progress as a rider. It shows you how your child can enjoy horseback riding in a way that suits her, your family's lifestyle, and your budget.
- Author BiographyJanet Barrett took up horseback riding as an adult. Her articles have appeared in Thoroughbred Times and Countdown.
- Author(s)Janet Barrett
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication14/03/2006
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width180 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.