All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe four ble truths were the Buddha's first statements to his first disciples on the essence of his awakening. Earlier he had made a statement, with witnesses, saying that what he had discovered upon his awakening was lumius, utterly tranquil, peaceful, beyond elaboration, and inconceivable. Lama Yeshe Gyamtso gives an elegant presentation of the four ble truths, introducing several aspects of the Buddhist outlook, including the four seals, which are connected to the truth of suffering; the four mindfulnesses, which are the means through which you begin to abandon the cause of suffering; the four views, which are primarily views of cessation; and the four reliances, which are how to find a practical path. The teaching is both accessible to beginners and informative to long-standing practitioners.
- Author BiographyYeshe Gyamtso was trained in the traditional three-year retreat. Since then he has served as an interpreter for many eminent teachers, including His Holiness the Seventeenth Karmapa.
- Author(s)Yeshe Gyamtso
- PublisherKTD Publications
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationWoodstock, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKTD Publications
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.