About this product
- DescriptionWith these lectures Foucault inaugurates his investigations of truth-telling in the ethical domain of practices of techniques of the self. How and why, he asks, does the government of men require those subject to power to be subjects who must tell the truth about themselves?
- Author BiographyAuthor Michel Foucault: Michel Foucault, acknowledged as the pre-eminent philosopher of France in the 1970s and 1980s, continues to have enormous impact throughout the world in many disciplines.
- Author(s)Michel Foucault
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- Series TitleMichel Foucault, Lectures at the College de France
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight487 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byArnold I. Davidson
- Translated byGraham Burchell
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.