All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionPavil Gavrilovich, later Sir Paul, Vigradoff [1854-1925] is well kwn in Russia principally as a historian and abroad as a legal historian and comparative lawyer. Few in either Russia or abroad are aware that Vigradoff also wrote on public international law. This volume collects four of his most important contributions to this field: The Legal and Political Aspects of the League of Nations (1918), The Reality of the League of Nations (c. 1919), The Covenant of the League: Great and Small Powers (1919) and History of the Law of Nations, a series of six lectures delivered at the University of Leiden in 1921.
- PublisherLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Date of Publication05/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byWilliam E Butler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.