All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFreud approved the overall editorial plan, specific renderings of key words and phrases, and the addition of valuable tes, from bibliographical and explanatory. Many of the translations were done by Strachey himself; the rest were prepared under his supervision. The result was to place the Standard Edition in a position of unquestioned supremacy over all other existing versions. Newly designed in a uniform format, each new paperback in the Standard Edition opens with a biographical essay on Freud's life and work -along with a te on the individual volume-by Peter Gay, Sterling Professor of History at Yale.
- Author BiographySigmund Freud (1856-1939) is one of the twentieth century's greatest minds and the founder of the psychoanalytic school of psychology. His many works include The Ego and the Id; An Outline of Psycho-Analysis; Inhibitions; Symptoms and Anxiety; New Introductory Lectures on Psycho-Analysis; Civilization and Its Discontent, and others. Peter Gay (1923-2015) was the author of more than twenty-five books, including the National Book Award winner The Enlightenment, the best-selling Weimar Culture, and the widely translated Freud: A Life for Our Time.
- Author(s)Sigmund Freud
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication02/05/1995
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleComplete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Introduction byPeter Gay
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementThe Standard Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.