All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionRomas the Melodist established the kontakion or chanted sermon as the poetic voice of the Byzantine Church in the sixth century. These selected kontakia retell and explore the key events in the life of Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyArchimandrite Ephrem Lash has written widely on liturgy and the Bible, and has translated and commented on the principal liturgical texts of the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Author(s)Archimandrite Ephrem Lash,Saint Romanos
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleSacred Literature Trust Series
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.