All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the basic fundamentals, models, emulators and analyses of mem-elements in the circuit theory with applications. The book starts reviewing the literature on mem-elements, models and their recent applications. It presents mathematical models, numerical results, circuit simulations, and experimental results for double-loop hysteresis behavior of mem-elements. The authors introduce a generalized memristor model in the fractional-order domain under different input and different designs for emulator-based mem-elements, with circuit and experimental results. The basic concept of memristive-based relaxation-oscillators in the circuit theory is also covered. The reader will moreover find in this book information on memristor-based multi-level digital circuits, memristor-based multi-level multiplier and memcapacitor-based oscillators and synaptic circuits.
- Author BiographyAhmed G. Radwan, Senior IEEE Member, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor at the Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, and also at the Nanoelectronics Integrated Systems Center, Nile University, Egypt. His research interests include chaotic, fractional order, and memristor-based systems. He is the recipient of several awards in Mathematical and Engineering Sciences and has published over 100 international research papers, several US patents, several book chapters and three books ( Analog circuit design in the fractional order domain , Practical testing mythologies for detecting hard and soft faults in analog digital circuits , Memristor-based multilevel arithmetic circuit ). Mohammed Fouda, is an assistant lecturer, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt. His research interests include Mem-element-based circuits and analog circuits. He has more than 20 international journal and conference papers. He won the best paper award in ICM 2013 in Lebanon.
- Author(s)Ahmed G. Radwan,Mohammed E. Fouda
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/05/2015
- Series TitleStudies in Systems, Decision and Control
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note159 black & white illustrations, 29 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.