All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionOn The Nature of Leadership explores the ontological and epistemological issues associated with the study and practice of the social phemen we call leadership. Specifically, limitations of industrial models and of applied research in the areas of leadership, ethics, and organizational analysis are addressed, and a new approach is suggested. It is designed for scholars and students who truly wish to kw what leadership is.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Barker is Associate Professor of Management, Upper Iowa University.
- Author(s)Richard A. Barker
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.