All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $24.64
- AU $103.00Trending at AU $108.04
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.66
- AU $43.02Trending at AU $51.94
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $50.45
About this product
- DescriptionTen years ago, the twentieth century and the Bronze Age were tossed together by a mysterious Event. In the decade since, the Republic of Nantucket has worked hard to create a new future for itself, using the techlogical kw-how retained from modern times to explore and improve conditions for the inhabitants of the past. Some of these peoples have become allies. Some have turned instead to the renegade Coast Guard officer William Walker. And for ten years, the two sides have tested each other, feinting and parrying, to decide who will be the ones to lead this brave new world into the future. The final battle lines have w been drawn. And only one side can emerge the victor.
- Author BiographyS. M. Stirling is the author of numerous science fiction and fantasy novels, including the popular Nantucket series that began with Island in the Sea of Time. Todd McLaren was involved in radio for more than twenty years in cities on both coasts. He left broadcasting for a full-time career in voice-overs, where he has been heard on more than 5,000 TV and radio commercials, as well as TV promos, narrations for documentaries on such networks as A&E and the History Channel, and films.
- Author(s)S. M. Stirling
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleNantucket
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date17/04/2017
- Weight74 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Todd Parker McLaren
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time1770
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.