All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionWhen life has lost all meaning, what do you do? You grab whatever comes your way. This, in short, is Marie's story as drawn out of her memories, diaries and taped interviews. It takes the reader from Jerusalem to California, Paris, London and Turkey and is a very personal account. However, it also reflects a universal truth in which many will recognize their own story.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in France, Muriel Maufroy worked as a journalist for the BBC World Service for many years. She has published a book of Rumi's quotations called Breathing Truth and is the author of two novels, Rumi's Daughter and The Garden of Hafez. She has a degree in Persian from the School of Oriental and African Studies in London and gives regular talks on Sufism. She lives in the UK.
- Author(s)Muriel Maufroy
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight208 g
- Width136 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.