All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brilliant 19th-century mathematician, Charles Babbage articulated the principles on which all modern computing machines are based. This compilation of his writings, in addition to those of several of his contemporaries, illuminates the work that led to the development of the calculator. Essential reference for anyone interested in the history of computing techlogy.
- Author(s)Charles Babbage
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1984
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.