All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn New Year's Day, Alice Davis goes for a run. Her first ever. It's painful and embarrassing, but so was getting denied by the only college she cares about. Alice kws she has to stop sitting around and complaining to her best friend, Jenni, and her pet rat, Walter, about what a loser she is. But what she doesn't kw is that by taking those first steps out the door, she is setting off down a road filled with new challenges including vicious side stitches, chafing in unmentionable places, and race-paced first love-and strengthening herself to endure when the going suddenly gets tougher than she ever imagined.
- Author Biography<b>Rachel Toor</b> is the author of three previous books. She was an admissions officer at Duke University, a high school cross country coach, and a teacher of SAT prep classes. A senior writer at <i>Running Times</i> magazine, she teaches at Eastern Washington University in Spokane.
- Author(s)Rachel Toor
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Weight272 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.