All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionI have been writing this book for some time w. The events in this book actually happened. It is a demonstration of God's power and His willingness to help his children from all backgrounds and cultural through Jesus Christ. I have experienced many miracles in my life and this story, On Road to Kewanee gives insight into a part of some of the events that have happened to me and others around me, as I witnessed God using my parents, members of the church, people in society and friends. When you read On the Road to Kewanee, it will seem that things like this don't actually happen. But I assure you that these events happened, and events are constantly happening. There are more chapters to be written and more stories to be told, and I will present them as God allows me to write them down. On Road to Kewanee will open up a new insight into ministering on the micro and macro level regardless to circumstances and situations. Future writings will reveal experiences and wonders of God as I ministered. Thank you for coming into my world through this writing. I hope that the people, places, things and events that you read about in this book will inspire you, and that you will t forget that along the highway, somebody is on the road and doing a work for God. There work shall t be forgotten, and works for the Lord must be shared as God is revealing Himself in life through mankind. Thank you! Sincerely, Dr. Curtis Rodgers, D. D.
- Author BiographyDr. Curtis Anthony Rodgers is the second son of seven children born to his parents Dr. Chetwyn Rodgers and Dr. Mary Rodgers. His greatest inspiration came from the lifestyle and ministry of his father and mother dedication and walk in God, whose mission was to serve and please God. His father Dr. Chetwyn Rodgers in 1989 ascended to his heavenly reward leaving a legacy of humanitarianism, community service, ecumenical, spiritual, and social guidance. Dr. Curtis Rodgers received his B.A. in Business Administration and Marketing from Roosevelt University in Chicago, Illinois. He has worked as an instructor at the University of Illinois in Television and Radio Production. He received his Honorary Doctorate of Divinity from Trinity Seminary and is currently the Chief Operating Officer of the Chetwyn Rodgers Drive Development Committee/Center (CRDDC) in the heart of Chicago's Westside, which has built a $3 million development center, training thousands of people, developing new businesses, and providing support services to people in need. Dr. Rodgers mission of the center is to Empower People to be economically self-sufficient and to create strategies to revitalize the communities using biblical principles, and therein teaching people to take part in their own empowerment and survival. Theme: Teach 2 Fish (Tom Sodieka). Dr. Rodgers has served on the board of directors and committees of several civic, governmental, businesses and religious organizations throughout the Chicago land area. He also serves as the Pastor of the Chetwyn Rodgers Faith Memorial Church of God in Christ, as well as, the Northern Illinois Jurisdictional Church of God in Christ - Administrative Assistant Bishop, Jurisdictional Sunday School Superintendent, and Overseer Adjutancy in the Church of God in Christ, Incorporated. He has also helped start several churches that follow the philosophy of ministry using the Kewanee model. He has trained people around the country and is currently Overseer Adjutant for Church of God in Christ (Communion Supply and Logistics). Tirelessly, he continues do the work of God on earth. His gratitude and commitment to amplify the Gospel of Jesus Christ, yet remains strong.
- Author(s)Dr Curtis a Rodgers D D
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.