Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe coffee table photo book is a collection of pictures taken over a span of 25 years. The photographs are fromRita's private collection taken whileon the road with her father, the phemenal Mr. B.B. King. These snapshots capture his fatherly side, joys of ackwledgement, andthe love he expresses while playinghis famous guitar, Lucille. The book highlights the extensive travel throughout the continental United States and abroad...recalling humorous, emotionally touching, and family events. While traveling on the road with her father, she has had the wonderful pleasure of meeting and photographing many musical greats, such as Ruth Brown, Bobby Blue Bland, Luther Vandross, Steven Segal, Bette Wright and many others who visited her father in her presence. At the time of this publication and research, Rita discovered that some of those photographed were also diabetic. This would include Miles Davis - Trumpeter, Luther Vandross - Singer, Mick Fleetwood - Musician, Bo Diddley - Singer, and Les Brown - Motivational speaker. Therefore, she would like to encourage adolescents to triumph the obstacles of diabetes by sharing her pictures of musicians, who became people in the news while overcoming their challenges with diabetes. This coffee table photo book will inform, entertain, educate, and motivate a wide variety of readers, from all ages and avenues of life.
- Author BiographyAUTHOR'S QUALIFICATIONS: Quite simply...daughter, Rita King, lived, worked, ate, slept, and traveled extensively with her father. Her disclosures are not secondhand. Who is better qualified than she, to shine a ray of truth onto the multiple-talents the legendary B. B. King. An operations professional, Rita is the director of operations for 10 and 10, an online women's clothier with specialty exotic accessories. She is CEO of Dream Bigger Productions, a nonprofit organization to fundraise for adolescence living with Type I juvenile diabetes or Type II diabetes, local event planning, and show casing local talents in Las Vegas, NV.
- Author(s)Rita King
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1045 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.