All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionLife is long if you kw how to use it. From the author of Letters From A Stoic (Epistulae Moralis), comes ather brilliant, timeless guide to living well. Written as a moral essay to his friend Paulinus, Seneca's biting words still pack a powerful punch two thousand years later. With its brash rejection of materialism, conventional lifestyles and group-think, On The Shortness of Life is as relevant as ever. Seneca anticipates the modern world. It's a unique expose of how people get caught up in the rat race and how for those stuck in this mindset, eugh is never eugh. The 'busy' individuals of Rome Seneca makes reference to, those people who are too preoccupied with their careers and maintaining social relationships to fully examine the quality of their lives, sound a lot like ourselves. Includes biographical sketch 'Seneca The Stoic.'
- Date of Publication11/07/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.