All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the Use and Abuse of Foucault for Politics provides an accessible interpretation of Foucault's political philosophy, demonstrating how Foucault is relevant for contemporary democratic theory. Brent Pickett lays out an overview of Foucault's politics, including a comprehensive overview of the reasons for various conflicting interpretations, and then explores how well the different 'Foucaults' can be used in progressive politics and democratic theory.
- Author BiographyBrent Pickett is Associate Professor of Political Science at Chadron State College.
- Author(s)Brent L. Pickett
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication20/10/2005
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width192 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.