All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- Description<strong>Professor Merrideth Randall has a tool that other historians can only dream of-computer software that virtually rewinds time! </strong></p>It comes in handy for historical research and for her sideline genealogy business. When her colleague physics professor Brett Garrison asks for help with his family tree she can't resist, even though he's far too attractive for her peace of mind. And amazingly, he seems to be pursuing her, despite the fact that everyone kws dating a co-worker is career suicide. </p>Using her software, Merrideth gets a first-hand look at Brett's ancestors, the courageous pioneers of the Illiis Country who withstood Indian attacks, hardship, and loneliness to settle there in the 1780s. One of the settlers is James Garretson, who risked his life to take the Gospel to the very tribe that wreaked havoc on his family. Merrideth is amazed that he could forgive a crime so huge. </p>She would love to tell Brett that he is descended from heroes, and that he inherited his black hair and green eyes from James Garretson. But she is determined to safeguard her program, and discretion is t Brett's strong suit. She also has secrets about herself that she'd just as soon he didn't find out either. </p>One virtue Brett does have is patience, and he's quite willing to wait for Merrideth to figure things out. </p><strong>WHAT READERS ARE SAYING...</strong></p><em>Love, love, love these stories</em>! (Dale Stanley)</p><em>So much great and terrible history... well-woven into the story!!!</em> (Nicole)</p><em>Love the way history comes alive so that you are inside the minds of historical characters, living their experiences and feelings as if they were your own. Wow! Connections. These books are awesome.</em> (Lyndo)</p><em>I highly recommend this book as a light inspirational read. It is Christian without being preachy. It is suitable for teens and young adults, though I kw it can be appreciated by adults of all ages. It is simply delightful. Don't miss this one</em>. (Rev. Amy Bickel)</p><strong>Merrideth's historical adventures and her search for love and faith continue with book 2 in the series, </strong><em><strong>Only One Way Home.</strong></em><strong></strong></p>The Rewinding Time Series: Christian Time Travel with a unique twist-computer software that time-surfs through the history of old houses. It's also squeaky clean romance, guaranteed to be flinch-free. And the kind of historical fiction you like to read-believable! </p>And check out the <strong>History Mystery Trilogy</strong>, the prequel to the Rewinding Time Series, to meet Professor Randall as a bratty 11-year-old and to see the origin of her amazing computer program.
- Author BiographyDeborah Heal, the author of the Time and Again History Mystery trilogy and the Rewinding Time Series, which have been described as Back to the Future meets virtual reality with a dash of Seventh Heaven thrown in, was born not far from the setting of her novel Every Hill and Mountain and grew up just down the road from the settings of Time and Again and Unclaimed Legacy. Today she lives with her husband in Monroe County, Illinois, not far from the setting of Once Again. She enjoys reading, gardening, and learning about regional history. She has three grown children, five grandchildren, and two canine buddies Digger and Scout, a.k.a. Dr. Bob in Unclaimed Legacy. She loves to interact with her readers, who may learn more about the history behind the books at her website www.deborahheal.com and her Facebook author page www.facebook.com/DeborahHeal.
- Author(s)Deborah Heal
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.