All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe majority of Evangelical view is that once someone has accepted Christ as Saviour they are guaranteed salvation. But is it safe to assume that once we are saved, we are saved for always? David Pawson investigated this through biblical evidence, historical figures such as Augustine, Luther and Wesley, and evangelical assumptions about grace and justification, divine sovereignty and human responsibility. He asks whether something more than being born again is required so that our inheritance is t lost. This book helps us to deicde whether 'once saved, always saved' is real assurance or a misleading assumption. The answer will have profound effects on the way we live and disciple others.
- Author BiographyDavid Pawson has an itinerant ministry to church leaders in the UK and overseas. He is the author of numerous books, and has never been afraid to speak out for biblical truth even when his teaching has gone against the tide of popular opinion.
- Author(s)David Pawson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication21/11/1996
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.