All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Three siblings, an extraordinary family, a lasting heritage in the irresistible Silver Creek Ranch trilogy, they ll fight for the land and the people they love.</b> Everything has come easily to Reid Kwles, the middle son of a California ranching family. But his charmed life is suddenly complicated when his good friend and neighbor asks him to help run the winery next door. His neighbor s niece, Mia Bodell, is in charge and she has made it clear that she d rather be roped to a steer than to Reid Kwles. Never one to back down from a challenge, Reid vows to win her trust. Her life marked by loss, Mia kws that thing comes easily love included. In high school, her heart was crushed by Reid, and even though years have passed, the hurt lingers. Mia is achingly aware that the teen heartthrob has matured into a devastatingly handsome playboy, and the budding winemaker refuses to let down her guard. But one taste of unbridled passion changes things. From Reid s first intoxicating kiss to his unexpectedly tender seduction, Mia is swept into a passionate affair that could tear her heart to pieces . . . or give her everything she has ever wanted. <b>Praise for <i>Once Tasted</i></b><b></b> Fans of . . . alpha males will enjoy saddling up with this and adventurously explicit liaison full of intriguing details about winemaking. <b><i>Publishers Weekly</i></b><b></b> With tension, heart and small-town details on every page, this is a genuinely engaging read that will have fans hungry for more. <b><i>RT Book Reviews</i></b><b></b> Beautifully written . . . I would recommend this author to anyone. <b> The Reading Cafe</b> Family, friends and small town living bring a lot of characters into the book and make it a great read. Just like grapes take time to grow and mature into something great so does the love story of Reid and Mia. <b> Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews</b><i>Once Tasted</i> is a really great romance and a great read for anybody. <b><i>Fresh Fiction</i></b>
- Author Biography<b>Laura Moore</b> lives in Rhode Island with her husband, two children, and their Labrador retriever. Laura loves to hear from readers. Please visit her online.
- Author(s)Laura Moore
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight177 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.70
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.