Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA wise, humorous, and deeply compassionate story about the risks and rewards of loving when a single day can change our lives.
- Author BiographyLisa Tucker grew up in Missouri and lives in New Mexico with her husband and son. She teaches creative writing at UCLA and sings jazz. Lisa is also the author of The Song Reader and Shout Down the Moon.
- Author(s)Lisa Tucker
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Out-of-print date27/02/2017
- Weight348 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.