All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSleeping Beauty remains one of the most celebrated of all fairy tales. First published by Charles Perrault in 1697, his vision of the ageless, enchanted princess slumbering in her vine-encrusted tower has fascinated readers and artists for more 300 years - three times as long as the heroine slept. This heavily-illustrated book will trace the history of that fascination, which has manifested itself in literature, fine art, poetry, music and film. Includes lots of behind the scenes content for 2014's new film Maleficent, starring Angelina Jolie.
- Author BiographyCharles Solomon is an internationally respected critic and historian of animation. He has written on the subject for The New York Times, TV Guide, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, Los Angeles Times, Modern Maturity, Film Comment, and The Hollywood Reporter. His books include The Toy Story Films: An Animated Journey ; Tale As Old As Time: The Art and Making of Beauty and the Beast; Disney Lost and Found; The Prince of Egypt: A New Vision in Animation; The Disney That Never Was; and Enchanted Drawings: The History of Animation, which was a New York Times Notable Book of the Year, and the first film book to be nominated for a National Book Critics' Circle Award.
- Author(s)Charles Solomon
- PublisherDisney Book Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDisney Editions
- Content Note1
- Weight1360 g
- Width240 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.