Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis well-established illustrator takes an affectionate look at farm life throughout the seasons as he observed them residing on his family's Iowa farm. All the activities of the year are described here, and illustrated in full colour, from clearing the fields in spring to preparing for Christmas. From the butchering of the pigs in springtime to the ploughing of the corn in the summer, Artley describes the many, sometimes tedious, sometimes enjoyable, responsibilities of growing up on a farm. From potato digging in the autumn to milking time in the winter, he provides the reader with many vibrant paintings, illustrating the scenes of farm life for the reader firsthand.
- Author(s)Bob Artley
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication07/08/2000
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note68 colour illustrations, 80 b&w illustrations, colour map
- Weight755 g
- Width280 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bob Artley
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.