All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy brother, Jonah, and I just want to TALK to the magic mirror -- we're t planning on traveling into any fairytales today. Promise. Except we <i>do</i> wind up going through the mirror, this time into the story of <i>The Frog Prince</i>. The princess, who's supposed to transform the cute little frog back into a handsome prince, turns out to be super rude. Jonah and I decide we don't want -- or need -- her help. We can take matters into our own hands and turn the frog into a prince ourselves! Can't we? Now we just have to: - Climb out of a smelly well- Cae over a waterfall- Sneak into a palace- Kiss a frog (ack)! And there's time to waste -- let's hop to it!
- Author BiographySarah Mlynowski is the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of the Whatever After series, the Magic in Manhattan series, <i>Gimme a Call</i>, and a bunch of other books for tweens and teens, including the Upside-Down Magic series, which she is cowriting with Lauren Myracle and Emily Jenkins. Originally from Montreal, Sarah now lives in the kingdom of Manhattan with her very own prince charming and their fairy-tale-loving daughters. Visit Sarah online at www.sarahm.com and find her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter at @sarahmlynowski.
- Author(s)Sarah Mlynowski
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWhatever After (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date24/04/2016
- Weight249 g
- Width145 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.