Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionIn these charming pages, author Simi Moneer puts in your hands one of her childhood's treasures. They're some of the bedtime stories that her mother used to tell her before kissing her good night. She doesn't kw the roots of these wonderful tales, which accompanied her through her early years and which she never tired of hearing or reading again and again. But she feels it would be a great loss if these tales might fade away someday. The stories will lead you to charming ancient worlds of fantasy, fairies, and ogres, t only with the interesting way of telling them but with the beautiful colored pictures that fertilize imagination. They will teach your children many good morals like courage, honesty, and complaisant. The author, Simi, assures you that, once you start reading a story, you shall t be able to stop until you've finished it, and if you read it to a child, he/she will tell you that it's one of the most beautiful and exciting stories he/she had ever heard.
- Author(s)Simi Moneer
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.