All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $12.02Free postage
- AU $19.61Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.59Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionBook two of The Heaven's Gate Trilogy. A weird western, a gun-toting, cigarrillo-chewing fantasy built from hangman's rope and spent bullets. The west has never been wilder. A Steampunk-Western-Fantasy from Guy Adams. Heaven? Hell? There's difference. Angels, demons, we're all a bit of both. This could be the most wondrous place you ever experience or so terrifying it makes you pray for death. Not that death would help you of course, there's escape from here... Wormwood has appeared and for twenty four hours the gateway to the afterlife is wide open. But just because a door is open doesn't mean you should step through it... Those who have travelled to reach the town are realising that the challenges they've already faced were thing compared to what lies ahead. The afterlife has an agenda of its own and with scheming on both sides of reality, the revelations to come may change the world forever.
- Author BiographyGuy Adams is the author of the fantasy novels The World House and its sequel Restoration, as well as the Deadbeat series from Titan Books. He has also written two Torchwood novels for BBC Books; and The Case Notes of Sherlock Holmes, a fictional facsimile of a scrapbook kept by Doctor John Watson. This was published in 2009 by Carlton Books in association with the Estate of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the writer's birth. The first of two brand new Sherlock Holmes novels, The Breath of God, was published by Titan Books late in 2011 with The Army of Doctor Moreau to follow. Book One of the Heaven's Gate Trilogy, The Good, The Bad anf The Infernal was publihsed in April 2013.
- Author(s)Guy Adams
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleHeaven's Gate Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.