All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCammie Breyer needs a big glass of cabernet-her restaurant failed and her chef boyfriend left for a hotter kitchen. Just when she thinks she's hit rock bottom, her Aunt Ginger calls with a surprise. She's bought a vineyard-in Delaware. At Ginger's command, Cammie returns to Black Dog Bay, the seaside town where she spent her childhood summers with her aunt and her cousin, Kat. The three women reunite, determined to succeed. There's only one little problem- None of them kws the first thing about wine making. And it turns out, owning a vineyard isn't all wine and roses. It's dirt, sweat, and desperation. Every day brings financial pitfalls, unruly tourists, romantic dilemmas, and second thoughts. But even as they struggle, they cultivate hidden talents and new passions. While the grapes ripen under the summer sun, Cammie discovers that love, like wine, is layered, complex, delicious, and worth waiting for . . .
- Author BiographyBeth Kendrick is the author of Put a Ring On It, New Uses for Old Boyfriends, Cure for the Common Breakup,The Week Before the Wedding, The Lucky Dog Matchmaking Service, and Nearlyweds, which was turned into a Hallmark Channel original movie.
- Author(s)Beth Kendrick
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintNew American Library
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.