All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Sweethearts and the National Book Award finalist Story of a Girl comes a story about a local tragedy and a personal tragedy paralleling in the eyes of a fifteen year old girl. Samara Taylor used to believe in miracles. She used to believe in a lot of things. As a pastor's kid, it's hard t to buy in to the idea of the perfect family, a loving God, and amazing grace but lately, Sam has a lot of reason to doubt. Her mother is in rehab after a DUI and her father seems more interested in his congregation than his family. When a young girl in her small town is kidnapped, the local tragedy overlaps Sam's personal one and the already worn thread of faith holding her together begins to unravel. In her 3rd vel, Zarr examines the coexistence of affliction and hope and what happens when everything you thought you believed - about God, your family and yourself - is transformed.
- Author BiographySara Zarr was raised in San Francisco, went to high school in Pacifica, California, and now lives with her husband in Salt Lake City, Utah. She is the author of Sweethearts and the National Book Award finalist, Story of a Girl and can be found on the web at www.sarazarr.com.
- Author(s)Sara Zarr
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight204 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest Agefrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.