All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionColonel Belote concentrates on the question: What are the qualities necessary for airmen to perform effectively as war-fighting commanders in chief (CINC)? He identifies those necessary qualities of kwledge, insight, and skill through three methods. He reviews theoretical and historical literature on command. He uses the careers of two early theater CINCs-Generals Dwight D. Eisenhower and Jacob L. Devers-to establish a baseline for analysis. Colonel Belote offers two detailed biographical case studies on Gen Lauris Norstad and Field Marshal Albrecht Kesselring. He complements his historical inquiry with findings based on interviews with senior Department of Defense officials coupled to an analysis of the recent literature on joint command. Colonel Belote proposes a creation of a new and intentionally broad-gauged joint war-fighter career track.
- Author(s)Howard D Belote
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.