Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis story is about Mina, a young girl who adores her family. Because of circumstances, she experiences a separation from her parents. Though she suffers some loss of identity, she also learns how to cope with coming of age. She learns the value of friendship and that things are usually t free in life. With the help and support of very special loved ones, she finds her inner capacity to accept life as it comes and make the best of it.
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.