Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes coverage that extends across the range of major hematologic malignancies and solid tumors, as well as reviews of pharmacology, biostatistics, genetics and tumor biology, and survivorship and palliative care. Each topic is consistently presented with the key points summarized in bullet point form for easy recall. Question-based headings enable the reader to systematically review and assess his kwledge. This study guide covers all the basic points of medical oncology that you must kw. Oncology Boards Flash Review features must-kw points of medical oncology. This title includes useful tools for board review, self-assessment or handy quick reference.
- Author BiographyFrancis P. Worden, MD, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Director, Division of Haematology/Oncology Fellowship Program, University of Michigan Medical School.
- Author(s)Francis P. Worden,Rami N. Khoriaty
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Weight431 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFrancis P. Worden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.