Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionTalking about money with your spouse or fiance can be as scary as walking blindfolded on a tightrope strung above a blazing fire. It can also be a beautiful, intimate pursuit that helps you feel more connected than ever. How your partner responds to your financial concerns - with support, or lack of concern - affects you more profoundly than how any other person on the planet does. When they dismiss your concerns, it stings. But when they listen, care, and move towards you with understanding, empathy and humility, well, that's how babies get made. It's hard to be open, honest and vulnerable about such a personal topic when your emotions are at stake. Standing in front of each other in thing but your financial underwear can get awkward. However, the rewards of engaging discussions on money far outweigh the risks of avoiding them. Other books on finances obsess over complicated math and reverse hedge funds. But the most important asset has been overlooked: how to have encouraging, worthwhile conversations on money. <em>One Bed, One Bank Account</em> delivers hope to married and engaged couples by offering an enjoyable framework for improving financial communication. Whether you're just starting out, in the middle of a financial crisis, or doing well, this book delivers a surprising and encouraging truth: <strong>Having better conversations on money will strengthen your marriage</strong>. Visit www.howdoimoney.com for more money resources, the blog, and the podcast.
- Author BiographyDerek and Carrie Olsen believe in open, honest and transparent communication on finances in marriage. It was these types of relationships that equipped them to survive a financial disaster early in their marriage. They share their message of hope in their books, on their podcast and at live speaking engagements. They are also the authors and narrators of the One Bed, One Bank Account workbook and audiobook. Derek and Carrie enjoy traveling and chasing around their two-year-old daughter, Amelie. They call Kansas City home. Visit www.howdoimoney.com for more money resources, the blog, and the podcast.
- Author(s)Carrie Olsen,Derek Olsen
- PublisherBeatnik Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeatnik Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byMike Loomis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.