Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionToo often, cooking and eating alone translates to cheese on toast eaten over the sink, frozen burritos, or just the same bowl of cereal every Tuesday night. Break out of your habits by learning new skills and trying flavorful fresh recipes like: Creamy Buckwheat with Berries Warm Lentil Artichoke Salad Roasted Red Pepper Spread Plum Duck Breast Spicy Cabbage and Tofu with Noodles Intuitive and straightforward, every section of this book is designed for the single cook with limited time and resources. Tips and general information guide the cook through basics like how to how to boil an egg and make rice, while more substantial nutrition information guides the reader to healthy choices. Stephanie has used her research background to both create great recipes and also present readily understood tips and guidelines for positively changing your diet by eating more fruits and vegetables. Enjoy them kwing that the recipes are full of healthy fats, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains!
- Author BiographyStephanie Bostic is an avid cook who eats alone most nights. Finding a lack of good recipes sized for one, she began her cookbook to fill a need for interesting and healthy recipes that serve the single cook. Her large cookbook collection, travels abroad, vegetable addiction, and love for homestyle cooking inspired the varied and delicious recipes found in One Bowl: Simple Healthy Recipes for One. She received her Master of Science from the Friedman Graduate School of Nutrition in 2010, and has enjoyed using her knowledge by working in nutrition research at both Tufts University and the Harvard School of Public Health. You can find more of her writing and recipes at http: //onebowlcookbook.com and http: //groundcherry.wordpress.com, where she blogs about the food system and gardening in addition to ingredients and recipes.
- Author(s)Stephanie Bostic
- Date of Publication17/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.