Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the winter of 1935, and Kyle Byland is more than a little stressed this day before Christmas. Tonight, the aspiring young musician is scheduled to perform his first major concert in front of thousands of people. Perhaps his surly attitude can be excused, given the circumstances--the Union Pacific Railroad Dining Car he is riding in has been enveloped in the white-out of the worst blizzard in years. His chance at fame may be slipping away. However, his attractive female dinner companion is still determined to have a pleasant conversation with this self-absorbed young man. When the train is forced to stop in what appears to be the middle of where, it seems Kyle and his new friend Martha will be spending a cold and quiet Christmas Eve in Lakeville, along with the other stranded passengers, rather than before the adoring crowd he imagined. But as Kyle sinks into despair, forces are at work to show him a deeper meaning of Christmas, and that the gifts we are given are meant to be shared.
- Author(s)Jerry Borrowman
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.