All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLinda Stone barely remembers her mother. But she's about to go from kwing precious little about her to oh-so-blushingly much...What if you just learned that your mother was a famous - or rather infamous - international showgirl? That she wore a tall headdress of rhinestones and peacock feathers. Glittering high-heeled sandals. That she wore sensual whispers of outfits unlike anything you've ever seen: barely there, beautiful and shocking, simultaneously sexual and like something out of a fairy tale. Outfits that gave her the power to become the talk of the town, the queen of Paris, the star of the Folies Bergere...All her life, Linda Stone has felt awkward and out of place-motherless and friendless, long-legged and small-busted, standing head and shoulders taller than her curvy classmates. Then one day a mysterious package arrives, with clues about her mother's past, and about Linda's own future. If her mother could spark passionate fires in hosts of handsome men, what about Linda? Does she dare to break away from her aimless existence and slip on her mother's sparkling shoes, and to dance her own dance?
- Author BiographyJulia Holden is an entertainment business executive. She lives in Hollywood. One Dance in Paris is her second novel.
- Author(s)Julia Holden
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight243 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.