All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJenny Lewis is a photographer from East London who has spent the last five years taking portraits of mothers within the first 24-hours of giving birth. Lewis states she is documenting the quiet moment just after giving birth when the female identity of motherhood is being established'. In addition to featuring the portraits of 40 women the book includes an introduction by art and photography critic Lucy Davies as well as a number of personal quotes gathered from interviews about the first day of life and early motherhood.'
- Author BiographyJenny Lewis moved to Hackney, East London almost twenty years ago via a spell at Preston University where she acquired a Fine Art degree and a husband. Since then she has made her living as an editorial photographer but continues to pursue a range of personal work.
- Author(s)Jenny Lewis
- PublisherHoxton Mini Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHoxton Mini Press
- Content Note1
- Weight309 g
- Width145 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.