All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect collection of recipes that can be served simply for kids, then jazzed up for the adults with just a few additional ingredients - the first cookbook guaranteed to please the whole family. Feeding a family. Every night. Is hard. Jane Kennedy kws because she cooks for seven people, seven days a week. It's t the cooking that's hard, it's thinking of a new dinner ideas EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Grownups are easy. They love spices and chilli and garlic and onions and herbs and zest and can dress up a boring piece of chicken, fish or steak in a flash. Kids...well. Most kids don't like spices and chilli and herbs and zest. Green bits. Orange bits. And especially t hot bits. So Jane set herself a challenge to find a way to keep everyone happy. A way that wouldn't involve her having to eat 'plain' food just to keep the kids happy and didn't require the kids to miraculously start loving spicy food. A way where one base meal could be jazzed up, or down, to suit all taste buds. One dish; two ways.
- Author BiographyA collection of recipes that can be served simply for kids, then jazzed up for the adults with just a few additional ingredients - one dish, two ways.
- Author(s)Jane Kennedy
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight940 g
- Width214 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $43.76Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.