All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe create such suffering in our illusion of separation, commit such crimes from behind the walls of our well-defended identities, make such poor choices by always seeking what is beyond the here and the w, and wound so deeply from our longing to return to a unity that we deny and refuse. The only way home is through the ultimate truth of our oneness-waking up. One Drop Awareness explores the territory of nduality, pure awareness, awakening, liberation, self realization, and what the sages have called enlightenment. While the term enlightenment conjures up images of Eastern gurus, esoteric philosophies, or years spent meditating in monasteries or cold mountain caves, it is actually ne of these things. Enlightenment happens when consciousness recognizes itself. When this happens, we simply stop seeking. We stop looking outside of ourselves for the objects or conditions that we once thought would bring us peace and contentment-love and joy. Waking up is t easy. It is t a self-help program. You can't buy it and one can give it to you or do it for you. It doesn't come from books or from retreats or from hanging out with enlightened masters. The more you seek it, the more elusive it becomes, but, ironically, without the desire to wake up, you will continue to sleepwalk through your life. One Drop Awareness: Picturing Enlightenment and Nonduality, is a playful primer for oneness. It is an exploration of nduality and the relationship between the appearance of form and formlessness, between growth, change, and evolution and the realization that everything is perfect as it is. It is also a collection of visual and textual pointing out instructions-nudges in the direction of enlightenment.
- Author BiographyTom Crockett is a spiritual teacher and counselor and the author of Stone Age Wisdom: The Healing Principles of Shamanism, The Artist Inside: A Spiritual Guide to Cultivating Your Creative Self, and the novel Turtle Island Dreaming.
- Author(s)Tom Crockett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.