All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust how many elephants can a spider's web hold? It's certainly t built for bouncing! Add ather elephant as you turn each page to find out the answer. Ingenious die-cut holes in each page introduce early counting skills, using one of the few nursery rhymes to involve counting in ones. Bouncy illustrations, invative die cutting and popular rhymes make Books with Holes a must for every child. Available in three formats, suitable for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and the nursery or classroom.
- PrizesJoint winner for Practical Pre-School Silver Award 2008.
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width157 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sanja Rescek
- Format DetailsDie-cut book
- Interest AgeFrom 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.79
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.62
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.