Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.95Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an eco-mystery, involving dolphin communication with humans. Stephen is an American journalist whose career has become aimless as he searches for a truly meaningful story. Suddenly his life is turned upside down as he receives a cryptic text sent by Jill, a glamorous war correspondent from his past. Now living quietly in a corner of Northern Scotland, Jill enjoys the company of dolphins near her cottage on the Moray coast. Possible romance is sidelined, as far more urgent events prompted Jill into the hurried contact with her one-time partner. She has stumbled upon a puzzle that could affect the future of the entire world. An ambassador dolphin called Spike has approached a young girl at eerie Chanry Point. He has a crucial message for mankind, and needs Stephen and Jill to spread it worldwide to halt environmental catastrophe.
- Author BiographySteve Cameron is a native of San Francisco who has been an award-winning journalist, author and radio talk-show host for more than three decades. He has written 14 books on various topics. Steve divides his time between Kansas City and northern California while in the United States, but he as also a UK resident who enjoys Arsenal football and watching dolphins at play off the Moray Coast in Scotland - especially when viewed from Strathlene Golf Club near Buckie. Mirabelle Maslin was responsible, not only for editing One Eye Open, but also for converting the American English text to British English, more appropriate for the home audience.
- Author(s)Steve Cameron
- PublisherAugur Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationRoslin
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAugur Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.