All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionBefore fame and fortune, they loved each other... Celebrated operatic sopra Caroline Prince has returned to Denver to assume the position of artistic director of the regional opera company. When her path crosses that of Jill Allen, the passion they d shared before Caroline s career had skyrocketed still seems to burn hot for both of them. But Jill remembers all too well being a distant second in Caroline s list of passions. How can she trust that Caroline will be content in her new life and they can build something that will last? Romance sizzles in this sumptuous story of music and a secret that can tear two women apart.
- Author BiographyErica Abbott has been an attorney for nearly thirty years, many spent working with law enforcement and local government as a prosecutor. She has also taught legal courses, studied bridge and golfmastering neitherand has appeared as a performer and singer in numerous local community theater productions in her beloved Denver, Colorado. She currently lives in Denver with her life partner.
- Author(s)Erica Abbott
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFerndale, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBella Books
- Out-of-print date19/03/2015
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.