All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $23.33Free postage
- AU $25.52Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- Description<b>Part of the Penguin Orange Collection, a limited-run series of twelve influential and beloved American classics in a bold series design offering a modern take on the iconic Penguin paperback</b> For the seventieth anniversary of Penguin Classics, the Penguin Orange Collection celebrates the heritage of Penguin s iconic book design with twelve influential American literary classics representing the breadth and diversity of the Penguin Classics library. These collectible editions are dressed in the iconic orange and white tri-band cover design, first created in 1935, while french flaps, high-quality paper, and striking cover illustrations provide the cutting-edge design treatment that is the signature of Penguin Classics Deluxe Editions today. <b><i>One Flew Over the Cuckoo s Nest</i></b> Boisterous, ribald, and ultimately shattering, Ken Kesey s <i>One Flew Over the Cuckoo s Nest</i> is a seminal vel of the 1960s. Here is the unforgettable story of a mental ward and its inhabitants a counterculture classic that inspired the 1975 film adaptation, widely considered one of the greatest movies ever made.
- Author Biography<b>Ken Kesey</b> (1935 2001) graduated from the University of Oregon and later studied at Stanford with Wallace Stegner, Malcolm Cowley, Richard Scowcroft, and Frank O Connor. <i>One Flew Over the Cuckoo s Nest</i>, his first novel, was published in 1962. His second novel, <i>Sometimes a Great Notion</i>, followed in 1964. His other books include <i>Kesey s Garage Sale</i>, <i>Demon Box</i>, <i>Caverns</i> (with O. U. Levon), <i>The Further Inquiry</i>, <i>Sailor Song</i>, and <i>Last Go Round</i> (with Ken Babbs). His two children s books are <i>Little Tricker the Squirrel Meets Big Double the Bear </i>and <i>The Sea Lion</i>.
- Author(s)Ken Kesey
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Orange Collection
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.