All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description'Charming, touching, surprising and ultimately uplifting. Funny, moving ...I defy anyone to finish this story without tears in their eyes' Graeme Simsion, author of The Rosie Project 'Hilarious but heart-wrenching' Daily Mail What would you do if you only had 100 days left to live? Lucio Battistini has a list: To win back his wife - the love of his life To become a dad his kids will always remember To help his father-in-law find love To let his friends kw how much they mean to him And most of all he must make every moment count. So far, he hasn't been getting it right. And if Lucio is going to become the man he was always meant to be, he's got a lot of work to do ...
- Author BiographyFausto Brizzi is an Italian director, screenwriter, and film producer. The Night Before Exams, his debut directorial work, won him numerous awards, including the David di Donatello. One Hundred Days of Happiness is his first novel, was a bestseller in Italy and has been sold in more than twenty countries.
- Author(s)Fausto Brizzi
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight277 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.